December 5 sees the launch of Infrabel's new RailTime app for Windows 8 PCs and tablets, allowing you full access to all real-time rail traffic information wherever you are.
The app is already available for iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet, Android Phone and Windows Phone 7.
With a layout designed for a fast and hassle-free user experience, you will find all the latest online RailTime tools present on the app, all based on the most up-to-date real-time traffic information:
- Search by station
- Search by journey
- Search by train number
- Network disruptions
Our app also has a range of other features that will allow you to optimise your journey:
- An interactive map: a map of the area surrounding the station, on which the stations nearest to your location will be displayed.
- My Push: subscribe to your favourite trains or journeys to be notified automatically of any changes or disruptions. My Push can also be disabled at the weekends.
- Multitasking: you can keep working while RailTime informs you of the next departures from your "work" station to your "home" station and vice versa on the side of your screen.
- Everyday search: receive automatic updates for the same journey or same station everyday.
- Favourites: all the searches are saved for faster searches later.
The app is completely free. All you have to do is download it:
<a href="http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/fr-be/app/railtime/4fc9d4e7-7441-4d12-9633-9374723c91f9">RailTime Windows 8</a>
<a href="http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/nl-be/app/railtime/4fc9d4e7-7441-4d12-9633-9374723c91f9">RailTime Windows 8</a>