New RailTime app for Windows 8
The RailTime app is now available for Windows 8.
100,000 downloads of the RailTime application for iPhone/Android/iPad
A most practical application
You will find all the current RailTime tools, such as search by station, journey or train number for the latest information based on the real traffic situation as well as a view of disruptions on the network.
But that's not all! There are more options to help you further optimise your journeys:
- Search using geolocation: this option can be used to locate the stations closest to you. It also gives you the route to the station of your choice*.
- Daily search: receive an automatic update for the same journey or station.
- My Push*: subscribe to your favourite trains or journeys and you will automatically be notified of any change or disruption. My Push can be turned off at weekends.
- My Alarms: based on theoretical times, an alarm warns you 10 minutes before you arrive into the station of your choice. You can take a nap on the train!
For more information:
Download the Apple-application for free and get instant real-time information about rail traffic here.
Android users can also create one or several widgets on their home page here. They can then view the next two departures between two stations without even having to open the RailTime application.
iPad users can access an interactive map showing all stations and stops. Simply click on the station of your choice to obtain all the information and the latest update.
* This option is not available on iPad.